Cheese sauce and Cream of Mushroom sauce forming the saucy base, this recipe is easy, foolproof and delicious.
Instant Rice 190 g
Onion (chopped) 120 g
Butter 55 g
Frozen Broccoli (chopped) 560 g
Condensed Cream of Mushrooms 300 g
Cheese Sauce 450 g
1. Cook rice as directed on box.
2. Saute onions in butter until done.
3. Cook broccoli as directed on package and drain.
4. Mix together broccoli, cream of mushrooms, rice, onion, butter and cheese.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place in a 9 by 13 inch oven proof dish.
6. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 175 degrees C.
Submit a review