Tasting great and bringing a vibrant purple to your plate, these vegetarian beetroot and feta burgers will make the perfect lunch.
Beetroot 400 g
Scallions 40 g
Sunflower Oil 5 ml (1 tbsp)
Feta Cheese 80 g
Breadcrumbs 150 g
Lemon Juice 20 ml
Mint 10 g
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Grate the beetroot and finely chop the scallion.
3. Heat the oil in a pan and add this mixture, lightly cooking for 3-5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. Put this mixture into a bowl and add the crumbled feta cheese into it. Add the breadcrumbs, lemon juice and mint and mix well by hand.
5. Form the mixture into 5 burgers and place on a tray lined with grease proof paper. Bake for approx. 25-30 minutes, turning halfway through.
Submit a review