Try this classic beef burger with a twist, a great source of protein and full of flavour.
Beef Mince 400 g
Seasoning Spice 5 g
Garlic Powder 10 g
Parsley 5 g
Onion 150 g
Olive Oil 20 g
Mushrooms 200 g
Wholemeal Baps 220 g
Mayonnaise 20 g
Horseradish Sauce 15 g
Watercress 40 g
Tomatoes 280 g
Gherkins 75 g
Tomato Ketchup 15 g
1. Put mince into a bowl and mix with onion and seasoning spice. Mix thoroughly to combine well.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 and shape into 4 burger rounds. Put on a non-stick tray, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a grill on high for 5 minutes. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over the burgers.
4. Grill for 10 minutes.
5. Turn the burgers and add the mushrooms to the tray, drizzle over the rest of the oil.
6. Cook for another 10 minutes, until the mushrooms are tender and the burgers are thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear.
7. Lightly toast the burger buns. Combine the mayonnaise with horseradish, then spread on the base of the burger buns.
8. Arrange the watercress on top of the mayonnaise, then top each bun with a burger, tomato slice and 2 gherkin slices and some mushrooms.
9. Serve with some ketchup and sandwich together with bun tops.
Submit a review