A low fat, dairy-free and gluten-free option for a post-workout recovery meal. This salad offers a good source of protein, vitamins and minerals.
Eggs (3 units) 180 g
Potatoes 500 g
Green Beans 200 g
Peas (defrosted) 200 g
Lemon Juice (1tbsp) 10 ml
Wholegrain Mustard (1tbsp) 10 g
Honey (1 tbsp) 10 g
Lean Ham (shredded) 175 g
1. Peel and quarter the eggs.
2. Cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling water for 8-10 mins or until tender.
3. Tip in the beans for the final 3 mins, then add the peas for the final min. Drain all the veg, cool under cold running water, then drain really well.
4. For the dressing, mix the juice, mustard and honey together and then pour over the veg.
5. Fold through the ham and top with the eggs.
Submit a review