Adam, from our Active Kids course, gave us his Spanish Omelette recipe to try. It's delicious and also provides a great source of nutrients at lunch or dinner time as a side, perfect for fueling a hungry body after exercise!
Coconut Oil 10 ml (1 tbsp)
Onion (chopped) 150 g
Potato (peeled and diced) 220 g
Red Pepper (chopped) 80 g (1/2 unit)
Peas (frozen) 100 g
Milk 25 ml
Eggs 285 g (5 units)
Parmesan Cheese 30 g
1. Fry the onion in oil on a medium heat until golden, approximately 5 minutes.
2. Add potato and fry until softened, approximately 10 minutes.
3. Add chopped red pepper and peas and allow to soften.
4. Add milk to eggs, and whisk together. Add it to a pan, put parmesan on top and allow mixture to cook.
5. Just before it sets, remove the pan from heat and place under grill until the top is fully set and golden brown.
6. Remove from grill and allow to cool, cut into chunks and serve.
Submit a review