This vegetarian omelette is easy and quick to make, taking only 15 minutes. It is wheat free, suitable for coeliacs and low in salt and sodium... Perfect for breakfast or lunch,
Olive Oil 5 g (1 tsp)
Onion 30 g
Mixed Peppers 80 g (1/2 Unit)
Eggs 120 g (2 Units)
Cherry Tomato 60 g (4 Units)
Cheddar Cheese 15 g
1. Add olive oil to a pan and turn it on a low heat.
2. Add the chopped onions and peppers and fry for 5 minutes.
3. Whisk the eggs in a bowl and pour into the pan and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes over the egg and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the cheese on the omelette and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Fold in half and serve!
Submit a review