These delicious oat cookies are a perfect treat for little ones who love putting their hands in the cookie jar!
Whole Wheat Flour 210 g
Oats 40 g
Baking Powder 8 g
Walnuts 60 g
Sultanas 75 g
Water 30 ml
Vanilla Essence 5 ml
Honey 85 ml
Pineapple (tinned) 165 g
Pineapple Juice (from tin) 65 ml
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Add all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix.
3. In a separate bowl, add vanilla essence, water, pineapple chunks, pineapple juice and honey and mix.
4. Then, pour into the dry ingredients and mix together.
5. Place equal spoonful's (approx. 10 total) onto a greased baking tray.
6. Cook for approximately 10 minutes.
7. Allow to cool and serve.
Submit a review