This mini quiche recipe is quick and easy to make, even your little one can lend a hand and enjoy!
Tortilla Wraps 134 g
Eggs 228 g (6 small units)
Salami 30 g
Cherry Tomatoes (cut in halves) 36 g (3 units)
Basil 3 g
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
2. Next, cut out circles from the tortilla wraps using a small cutter (you should get 6).
3. Line 6 holes of a cupcake tray with the cut-out circles of tortilla, and ensure they are pushed down into the holes to make cases.
4. Next, whisk the egg and pour into each of the 6 tortilla cases.
5. Place a slice of salami and 1/2 a cherry tomato into each case.
6. Bake in the oven for approx 15 minutes (until the egg has set).
7. Garnish with basil leaves and serve.
Submit a review