Tasty, easy to make minestrone dish. The meal is dairy-free, low in dietary and saturated fat. Suitable for vegetarian and vegans.
Olive Oil 20 ml
Onion (finely chopped) 60 g
Tomato Puree 20 g
Mixed Vegetables (frozen) (peas, sweetcorn, carrots and broccoli)
Water (boiled) 700 ml
Vegetable Stock Cube 15 g (1.5 units) (dissolved in water above)
Pasta 175 g
Baked Beans 220 g
1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion for a few minutes until it starts to soften.
2. Stir in the tomato puree, then tip in the frozen vegetables and pour in the vegetable stock.
3. Bring to the boil, add the pasta and stir.
4. Cover and simmer for 12-14 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
5. Stir in the beans and heat through.
6. Serve hot.
Submit a review