Maia, from our Active Kids course, gave us her recipe for these tasty snacks which require no cooking. Not only are they tasty but also dairy,egg and gluten-free, high in fibre and low in salt and sodium!
Gluten Free Oats 60 g
Dates 40 g
Walnuts 40 g
Almonds 40 g
Brazil Nuts 40 g
Chia Seeds 30 g
Coconut Oil (Melted) 30 ml
Honey 20 ml (2 tbsp)
Cacao Powder (raw) 20 g
Desiccated Coconut 30 g
1. Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
2. Add in the wet ingredients and combine in a blender and pulse until a sticky dough has formed.
3. Roll about a tablespoon of the mixture between your palms to form a bite-size ball. Repeat until all the mixture is gone.
4. Pour the cacao powder and desiccated coconut onto a plate and coat each of the balls by rolling them on the plate.
5. Chill in the fridge for an hour before eating for best results!
Submit a review