These skewers are delicious when cooked under the grill or on a barbeque. A delicious egg and gluten free dish.
Halloumi 300 g
Courgette 300 g
Mushrooms 300 g
Red onion (1 unit) 150 g
Red Pepper (1 unit) 150 g
Yellow Pepper (1 unit) 150 g
Pineapple (tinned in natural juices) 300 g
Olive oil 30 g
Cayenne 2 g
Paprika 2 g
Garlic, crushed (1 clove) 3 g
1. Chop halloumi, vegetables and pineapple into similar sized chunks.
2. In a large bowl mix the oil, garlic and spices together.
3. Mix the halloumi, vegetables and pineapple into the spices ensuring a even coating.
4. Skewer* the chunks as preferred.
5. Cook on a grill pan or BBQ, turning every 5-10 minutes until halloumi is golden and vegetables are cooked.
*If using wooden skewers, you must soak in water prior to avoid burning.
Submit a review