Crispy on the outside with wholesome fish inside, kids will love these homemade cod goujons.
Flour 50 g
Breadcrumbs 120 g
Eggs 114 g (2 units)
Cod 450 g
Olive Oil 12 g (2 tbsp)
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
2. Place the flour on a plate. Place the breadcrumbs on another plate.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl.
4. Slice the cod into strips.
5. Coat the cod strips firstly with the flour, then dip them in the eggs and finally coat with breadcrumbs.
6. Oil a baking tray and place the goujons on it.
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes (until golden brown) and serve.
Submit a review