Grab the whole family and get them into the kitchen for Mexican night. These chicken fajitas are the perfect Friday night treat.
Chicken Fillets 600 g
Wholemeal Tortillas 384 g
Avocado 290 g
Red Pepper 160 g
Green Pepper 160 g
Yellow Pepper 160 g
Red Onion 160 g
Limes 270 g
Cherry Tomatoes 90 g
Garlic Cloves 6 g
Oregano 0.5 g
Cumin 0.5 g
Paprika 0.5 g
Olive Oil 5 ml
1. Squeeze the juice of two limes, olive oil, garlic, cumin, paprika and oregano into a bowl and mix together.
2. Dice the chicken and stir into the marinade and leave it to sit.
3. To prepare the vegetables, de-seed the peppers and cut them into thin slices along with the onion.
4. To prepare the guacamole, de-stone and peel the avocados and add into a bowl with the juice of a lime and 6 cherry tomatoes. Use a potato masher to mash all the ingredients together and put it into a serving dish.
5. Heat a griddle pan to 180 degrees C and cook the marinated chicken and vegetables for approx.10-15 minutes.
6. To serve, heat the tortilla wraps in the microwave for 30 seconds, add the guacamole, vegetables and chicken.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review