Easy to prepare pizza alternative. This dish can be very versatile so get creative!
White Bread Mix 500 g
White Flour 10 g (1tbsp)
Olive Oil 10 ml (1tbsp)
Large Butternut Squash (peeled and cut into small cubes) 400 g
Red Onions (sliced) 300 g
Rosemary Spring Leaves (chopped) 30 g
Water 200 ml
Caster Sugar 10 g (1 tbsp)
Balsamic Vinegar 20 g (2 tbsp)
Feta Cheese 100 g
1. Make the bread dough according to pack instructions, knead for a few minutes, then, using the flour to stop it sticking, roll out into 2 large rounds and lift onto baking sheets.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, then fry the squash with the onion and chopped rosemary for 5 minutes until they begin to soften and turn brown.
3. Pour in the water, then cook over a high heat for 10 minutes, stirring until the squash is tender and almost all the liquid has gone.
4. Heat oven to 220C.
5. Stir the sugar and vinegar into the squash mix, then spread it all over the pizza dough. Top with a few small rosemary sprigs, crumble over the feta.
6. Bake one at a time for 15 minutes or until the pizzas are golden and crisp.
Submit a review