Classic lemonade recipe, great for hot summer days!
White Sugar 350 g
Water 1900 ml
Lemon 355 ml (9 units)
1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup water.
2. Bring to boil and stir to dissolve sugar .
3. Allow to cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
4. Remove seeds from lemon juice, but leave the pulp.
5. In pitcher, stir together chilled syrup, lemon juice and remaining 7 cups of water, chill and serve.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review