Great Fruit Salad for who is missing the summer. Light lemon and orange syrup harmonizes the flavours of the fruit in the salad.
Fresh Orange Juice 160 g
Fresh Lemon Juice 80 g
Brown Sugar 75 g
Grated Orange Zest 20 g
Grated Lemon Zest 15 g
Vanilla Extract 5 g
Cubed Fresh Pineapple 330 g
Strawberries (hulled and sliced) 330 g
Kiwi fruit (peeled and sliced) 180 g
Bananas (sliced) 300 g
Orange (peeled and sectioned) 320 g
Seedless Grapes 160 g
Blueberries 290 g
1. Bring orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, orange zest, and lemon zest to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla extract. Set aside to cool.
4. Layer the fruit in a large, clear glass bowl in this order: pineapple, strawberries, kiwi fruit, bananas, oranges, grapes, and blueberries.
5. Pour the cooled sauce over the fruit.
6. Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review