Recharge your body with this salad, a good source of protein and nutritious ingredients.
Chicken Fillets (diced) 500 g
Broccoli (cut into florets) 400 g
Quinoa 120 g
Olive Oil (2 tbsp) 20 ml
Shallot (finely sliced, 5 units) 90 g
Red Chilli (deseed and sliced, 2 units) 2 g
Garlic Clove (sliced, 2 units) 10 g
Black Olive (6 units) 25 g
Soy Sauce (4 tbsp) 40 ml
1. In a pan, fry the chicken until golden. Reserve it.
2. Steam the broccoli for 4 mins until just tender, tip into a large bowl.
3. Boil quinoa for 20 minutes, strain and reserve.
4. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan, then fry the shallots for 2 mins. Add the chillies and garlic, then cook for a further 4 mins until softened.
5.Then add the broccoli, quinoa, olives and chicken to the pan and add the soy sauce. Warm over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
6. Serve and eat immediately.
Submit a review