This recipe is perfect for autumn and includes seasonal butternut squash. The butternut squash is roasted to ensure full on flavour.
Butternut Squash 1 kg
Olive Oil 10 g
Sea Salt 1 g
Black Pepper 1 g
Coriander Seeds 1 g
Rocket Leaves 100 g
Balsamic Vinegar 15 g
Parmesan Cheese 10 g
1. Preheat the oven to 190C.
2. Cut the squash in half length-ways.
3. Using a spoon remove the seeds from the centre and place the squash skin side down on a baking tray. Rub the cut side with olive oil.
4. Season the squash with sea salt, black pepper and coriander seeds and roast for 30-35 minutes or until soft.
5. Meanwhile combine the fresh rocket, balsamic vinegar and parmesan cheese.
6. Remove the squash and serve on a plate with the salad.
Submit a review