This is great as a side salad to any dish or just as a snack before you start to prepare your evening meal. This gluten, egg and dairy free salad is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
Tomatoes of Various Colours/Shapes/Sizes 1 kg
Basil Leaves 2.5 g (5 leaves)
Garlic 3 g (1 clove)
Extra-Virgin Olive Oil 20 ml
Balsamic Vinegar 10 ml
Pepper 0.5 g
1. Cut the tomatoes into slices and arrange on a platter.
2. Roughly chop the basil and place in a bowl.
3. Mince the garlic and add to the basil.
4. Add the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Drizzle this mixture over the sliced tomatoes and serve.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review