A lovely warming soup ideal for chilly winter nights or a quick on-the-go lunch!
Rapeseed Oil 22 g
White Onion 80 g
Potatoes 350 g
Cooked Ham 100 g
Leeks 320 g
Water 1 L
Salt 1 g
Pepper 1 g
1. In a large pan, add the oil and heat. Add the onion and cook slowly with a lid on for 5 minutes until soft and without colour.
2. Add the potatoes, replace the lid and cook for further 4 minutes.
3. Add the water to the pan and bring to a simmer. Add the leeks and cook for 3 minutes until the leeks are wilted.
4. Once the potatoes are cooked removed from heat and liquidise if desired.
5. Stir in the chopped ham and serve.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review