Coeliac friendly and low fat side for a main dish!
Frozen Peas 100 g
Beetroot 175 g
Springs Onions (thinly sliced, 2 units) 20 g
Greek Yogurt (2 tbsp) 20 g
Horseradish Sauce (2 tsp) 10 g
Iceberg Lettuce (shredded) 120 g
Sliced Ham 100 g
1. Pour boiling water over the peas and leave for 2 mins, then drain well.
2. Chop the beetroot into cubes.
3. Tip the peas, beetroot and spring onions into a bowl and mix well.
4. Mix the yogurt and horseradish, then add about 1 tbsp boiling water to make a pouring sauce.
5. Pile the lettuce into bowls, then spoon over the beetroot mix. Thinly drizzle the dressing over the salad and top with ham.
Submit a review