This refreshing greek salad is a perfect summer dish! Use this as a side when entertaining guests or a quick light lunch with some wholemeal brown bread.
Lettuce 480 g
Plum Tomatoes 170 g
Cucumber 110 g
Black Olives 40 g
Lemon Juice 20 ml
Olive Oil 38 ml
Oregano 2 g
Finely Chopped Feta Cheese 60 g
1. Put the lettuce leaves into ice cold water for 20 mins to freshen them up.
2. Chop the tomatoes, cucumber and olives finely and mix them gently in a bowl.
3. Make the dressing by whisking the lemon juice with the oil and the seasoning.
4. Add a teaspoon of oregano.
5. Dry the lettuce leaves and spoon salad into each one and arrange them on a plate.
6. Add finely chopped or finely crumbed feta cheese and spoon over the dressing.
Submit a review