A perfect blend of fruit and vegetables in a soup bursting with flavour.
Celery (1 Stalk) 120 g
Carrots (2 Units) 240 g
Apples (1 Unit) 150 g
Olive Oil 5 ml
Vegetable Stock Cube 10 g (1 unit)
Water 990 g
Potato 250 g
Cheddar Cheese 100 g
Worcestershire Sauce 5 g
1. In a large saucepan, cook the celery, carrots, and apple in the oil over medium heat for 7 to 8 minutes until softened.
2. Dissolve stock cube in boiling water.
3. Add the stock and potato and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer, cover, until the potato is tender, approximately 15 minutes.
5. Puree the soup in a blender or with a food processor.
6. Return to saucepan, whisk in the cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce.
7. Pour into bowls and serve hot.
Submit a review