This broccoil soup is quick, easy to make and bursting with fresh flavours! Broccoli is full of antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin K and fibre so why not have this healthy delicious lunch perfect for kids and adults!
Broccoli 400 g
Celery 120 g
Garlic 6 g
Mint 3 g
Olive Oil 8 g
Vegetable Stock 20 g
Water 980 g
1. Wash and chop the broccoli and celery.
2. Peel the garlic and finely chop it. Wash the mint leaves and finely slice them also.
3. Add the oil to a pan and heat. Add the garlic and celery and fry for 3 minutes.
4. Next, add the broccoli and stock. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. Finally, add the contents of the pan to a food processor with the mint leaves and blitz until smooth.
Submit a review