This warming steak mince with colourful veg is perfect quick meal.
Steak Mince 150 g
Onion 40 g
Mushrooms 50 g
Mixed Peppers 35 g
Green Beans 35 g
Carrots 70 g
Water 70 ml
Chilli Flakes 0.5 g
Oregano 0.5 g
Paprika 0.5 g
Garlic 0.5 g
Basil 0.5 g
1. Put some coconut oil in a hot pan. Add garlic and onion.
2. Add the steak mince and mix until it's cooked evenly.
3. Add carrots, mushrooms and water. Cover and allow to boil.
4. Once it boils, lower the heat.
5. Add peppers and green beans and let it simmer until the vegetables are cooked.
6. Add the seasoning as preferred.
7. Cover and let it simmer in low heat.
Click on symbols to view recipes by allergens
Submit a review