Salmon is a great source of both omega 3 and vitamin D. This salmon dish is perfectly themed with delicious pesto dressed potatoes, butternut squash and lentils - great for a weeknight dinner.
Rapeseed Oil 10 g
Butternut Squash 600 g
Red Onion 60 g
Potatoes 250 g
Lentils 50 g
Salmon Fillets 300 g
Spinach Leaves 100 g
Green Pesto 15 g
Basil Leaves 30 g
1. Preheat the oven to 220C.
2. Add oil to a roasting tray along with the squash and onion and part roast for 5 minutes.
3. While roasting the vegetables, boil the potatoes for 15-20 minutes, until tender. Boil the lentils for 15 minutes until soft.
4. Remove the vegetables from the oven and place the salmon fillets, brushed with a little oil, on top. Continue to cook the vegetables and salmon for a further 10-12 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and keep the salmon to one side.
6. Add the cooked potatoes, lentils, spinach and pesto to the roasted vegetables and mix until evenly combined.
7. Transfer to a plate, place the salmon on top and garnish with basil leaves.
Submit a review