This pasta dish involves roasting vegetables to enhance their natural flavour. It's a hearty dish that is a good source of fibre and low in fat, salt and sugar!
Pumpkin 200 g
Red Pepper 160 g
Sunflower Oil 11 ml
Wholemeal Spaghetti 200 g
Tomatoes 105 g
Broccoli 360 g
Chilli 45 g
Water 75 ml
Salt 1 g
Pepper 1 g
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Cut the pumpkin and red peppers and place them on a baking tray. Sprinkle with oil and roast for 10 minutes.
2. Cook the spaghetti for 10-15 minutes in boiling water. Drain and keep to one side.
3. After 10 minutes of roasting remove the peppers from the tray and add the tomatoes, broccoli and chopped chilli to the oven.
4. Continue to roast the rest of the ingredients for a further 5-10 minutes.
5. Place the red pepper in a blender and liquidise adding the water, a tablespoon of oil and seasoning.
6. Add the red pepper sauce to the pasta and stir well until coated. To the pasta add the roasted vegetables and plate.
Submit a review