Try this tender pork tenderloin with an authentic Italian twist! High in protein and low in salt perfect for a mid-week family dinner.
Parsley 40 g
Garlic 6 g
Dijon Mustard 20 g
Oil 30 ml
Pepper 1 g
Water 45 ml
Pork Tenderloin 300 g
Fiorelli Pasta or Similar 160 g
Green Beans 120 g
Portabello Mushrooms 320 g
Walnuts 20 g
1. Boil a large pan of water and preheat your griddle pan/ frying pan.
2. In a blender, add all of your sauce ingredients (parsley, garlic, mustard, oil, and pepper) but not the water. Blend until smooth and then add enough water to create a sauce consistency without making it too runny; keep to one side.
3. Add a little pepper to your tenderloin and cook on the griddle/frying pan for approximately 10 minutes, turning frequently.
4. At the halfway point, add your cut mushrooms to the same pan. Also boil or steam the green beans at this point, and drain once cooked.
5. While cooking the pork, add your pasta to the bubbling pan of water and cook for approximately 5 minutes. Drain well once cooked.
6. Dress your pasta in the sauce until well coated. Add the beans, mushrooms and walnuts to this bowl and mix well.
7. Slice the pork into strips, add to the pasta and serve.
Submit a review