For a meat free dinner try this vegetarian ravioli dish. It's low in salt and sugar and so tasty you won't miss the meat!
Red Pepper 320 g
Olive Oil 36 ml
Water 50 ml
Black Pepper 1 g
Tomatoes 78 g
Garlic 12 g
Balsamic Vinegar 30 ml
Thyme 2 g
Lasagne Sheets 600 g
Courgette 150 g
Pumpkin Seeds 25 g
1. To make the sauce, quarter and deseed both peppers, keeping one aside for later.
2. Using a small amount of oil, char-grill or pan fry the other pepper for 5 minutes, until soft.
3. Place the char-grilled pepper in a food processor, add the water and the oil. Blend until smooth.
4. Add extra water if necessary to reach a pouring consistency. Season to taste.
5. Halve the tomatoes and add a slice of garlic, some vinegar, olive oil and a thyme sprig to each half.
6. Grill the tomatoes for 3-5 minutes until the skins start to fall away.
7. Cook the pasta sheets in the boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
8. While the pasta is cooking, char-grill the remaining quartered pepper and the sliced courgette.
9. Drain the pasta and make the 'open ravioli' by using the pasta sheets as an envelope and placing a mix of peppers, tomatoes and courgettes inside the fold.
10. Pour over as much sauce as desired and top with pumpkin seeds.
Submit a review