This dish not only provides great taste, it's packed with nutrients. The recipe includes a combination of textures - rich avocado, juicy citrus, silky salmon and crisp fresh greens - that make this dish even more enjoyable!
Grapefruit 425 g
Arugula 320 g
Avocado 195 g
Juice of a Lemon 5 ml
Olive Oil 24 ml
Salt 1 g
Pepper 1 g
Salmon 360 g (or 4 fillets)
Walnuts 30 g
1. Peel and cut the grapefruit with a sharp knife on a cutting board, reserving the juice in a bowl.
2. Toss grapefruit segments and juices with arugula and chopped avocado; divide salad among 4 serving plates.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, two thirds of the oil, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt and the same of pepper.
4. Sprinkle remaining salt and pepper over both sides of salmon. Add the remaining oil to a large nonstick pan and heat over medium-high heat.
5. Add fish (skin-side down) to the pan, and cook until skin is golden and fish releases easily from pan (about 4 minutes).
6. Using a spatula, gently flip the fish over and cook for about 3/4 minutes.
7. Break each fillet into 4 pieces; top salads with pieces of fish.
8. Drizzle with reserved dressing and garnish with walnuts.
Submit a review