A simple and hearty chilli dish which uses turkey instead of mince. This recipe is a flavoursome one pot supper and is something a little more substantial particularly for colder evenings!
Rapeseed Oil 10 ml
Onion 60 g
Garlic 10 g
Chilli 25 g
Paprika 25 g
Cooked Turkey 300 g
Tomato Passata 350 g
Water 100 ml
Butter Beans 125 g
Gnocchi 200 g
Courgette 100 g
Tomatoes 150 g
Parsley 30 g
1. In a large pan, heat the oil and slowly cook the onion for 3 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, chilli and paprika and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add the turkey and cook for a further 3 minutes.
4. Add the pasatta, water and butter beans and stir well to ensure the mixture is evenly combined. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add the gnocchi and simmer for a further 4 minutes.
6. Finally add the courgette and tomatoes and simmer for 3 minutes. Serve in a bowl and garnish with parsley.
Submit a review