This recipe is an alternative to traditional lasagne, swapping the meat for chicken and is ideal comfort food for cold winter evenings.
Spinach 235 g
Ricotta 200 g
Pesto 100 g
Lasagne Sheet 200 g
Chicken 260 g
Pasta Sauce 350 g
Mozzarella 100 g
Parmesan 25 g
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
2. Using boiling water, wilt the spinach, cool and drain all the liquid. Chop roughly and mix with ricotta and pesto. Mix until combined.
3. Lay a base of lasagne sheets in a dish, top with half the chicken and half the spinach and ricotta mixture, 1/3 pasta sauce and 1/3 mozzarella.
4. Cover with lasagne sheets.
5. Repeat this second step until 3 layers are formed.
6. Finish by covering lasagne sheets with the cheese.
7. Cook for 30-35 minutes until bubbling and golden.
Submit a review