This savoury cauliflower gets its rich flavour from the yoghurt. This recipe is analternative to traditional mashed potatoes as it's also low saturated fat!
Cauliflower 105 g
Low Fat Plain Greek Yoghurt 30 g
Vegetable Stock Cube 10 g
Water 240 g
Pepper 1 g
1. Cook the cauliflower with the vegetable stock in a saucepan over medium heat until tender.
2. Transfer the cauliflower into a food processor or blender, reserving cooking liquid.
3. Add the Greek yoghurt and half of the reserved stock and blend until smooth, scraping down sides and adding more stock as necessary.
4. Season with pepper to taste.
5. Reheat if needed. This can be done in the microwave or by returning the cauliflower to the saucepan and stirring over medium-low heat until it reaches your desired temperature.
Submit a review