Get out the chopsticks and dive into a healthy bowl of stir-fry with beef, green beans and noodles.
Beef Rump Steak 100 g
Egg Noodles 60 g
Onion 60 g
Garlic 3 g
Ginger 5 g
Leeks 70 g
Green Beans 50 g
Soy Sauce 10 ml
Hoisin Sauce 5 ml
Fresh Coriander 5 g
Pomegranate 10 g
Mixed Seeds - Sunflower. Sesame, Pumpkin, Hemp 10 g
Pomegranate Seeds 10 g
Rapeseed Oil 10 ml
1. Heat oil in a wok and add the beef. Leave cooking on slow heat for ten minutes.
2. Boil the noodles for approx. five minutes.
3. Add the onion to the beef and stir for 30 seconds.
4. Now add the garlic, ginger and leeks. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Drain the noodles and add to wok along with the green beans, and sauces, stir well and reduce the heat. Cook for a further 2 minutes. Finally, sprinkle the seeds, coriander, and pomegranate before serving!
Submit a review