A very simple and delicious breakfast or snack, to enjoy at home or on the go.
Vegetable Oil 1 ml
Spinach 20 g
Ham 80 g (4 thick slices)
Eggs 230 g (4 Units)
Pepper 0.5 g
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Grease 2 small baking dishes/ramekins with the oil.
3. Chop up the spinach and ham and place into the oiled ramekins/small baking dishes
4. Crack 2 eggs in a bowl, season with pepper and whisk.
5. Pour the egg over the ham and spinach.
6. Place in the hot oven for 8 to 10 minutes - until whites are set but yolks are still runny.
7. Serve hot or save for later.
Submit a review