These fluffy pancakes have higher protein content than the regular ones and are wheat free. Great breakfast for the start of the day.
Rolled Oats 20 g
Sweet Potato (chopped) 180 g
Large Eggs 268 g (4 Units)
Banana 100 g
Milk 120 ml
Vanilla Whey Protein Powder 25 g
Vegetable Oil 15 ml
1. Place rolled oats into a food processor and grind to flour.
2. Place sweet potato into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until very soft, about 20 minutes. Drain.
3. Blend sweet potato, eggs, banana, and milk in a blender until smooth. Pour batter into a large bowl. Stir protein powder and ground oats into batter.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over low heat.
5. Drop batter, about 1/4 cup per pancake, into the skillet, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Repeat with remaining batter.
Submit a review