Such a simple yet tasty and nutritious breakfast with a perfect blend of carbs, protein and fats.
Bread 100 g (2 medium slices)
Avocado 170 g (1 unit)
Lemon Juice 15 ml (3 tbsp)
Egg 120 g (2 units)
Pepper 1 g
1. Toast your slices of bread.
2. Cut the avocado in half lengthwise, twist to separate, and remove the pit.
3. Scoop out the avocado and add it to a small bowl. Mash with a fork and stir in the lemon juice.
4. Cook your eggs as preferred.
5. Spread the avocado on your toast. Top each piece of toast with an egg, and sprinkle with salt and fresh ground pepper.
Submit a review