Fancy a big fry up without the guilt? Try out this healthier alternative which will satisfy any cravings for a greasy breakfast...but with a lot less fat!
Potato 360 g
Chorizo 150 g
Red Pepper 160 g
Eggs 300 g
Cherry Tomato 120 g
Parsley 3 g
Spinach 90 g
Black Pepper 1 g
Salt 1 g
1. Add the medium sized potatoes to boiling water and cook for approx 10 minutes, or until almost cooked through and drain.
2. Cut the chorizo into chunks and place in a non-stick ovenproof frying pan.
3. Place the frying pan in the oven at 180C for a couple of minutes.
4. Slice the pepper and add to the pan and return to the oven for 2 minutes, or until the pepper starts to soften.
5. Next slice the cooked potatoes, tomatoes, and spinach, add them to the pan and give it a good shake to mix everything together.
6. Return to the oven for 2-3 minutes, or until everything is cooked through and nicely coloured.
7. Remove the pan from the oven and use the back of a spoon to make four spaces in the mixture.
8. Crack your eggs into the four spaces and season with salt and pepper.
9. Return the pan to the oven for approx 2 minutes (depending on how you like your eggs).
10. Once the eggs are cooked to your liking, remove from oven.
11. Sprinkle fresh parsley on top and serve.
Submit a review