Why Menu Label
Increasingly, people are taking an active interest in their health and nutritional needs and a majority of customers want to make informed choices about the foods they eat. healthpro Menu Mentoring® gives you the tools to ensure your customers have the information they need.
Designed and implemented by a professional team of state-registered dietitians, healthpro Menu Mentoring® involves a detailed assessment of ingredients and methods of preparation for each menu item to determine precise nutritional composition. Our expert analysis also details the presence and absence of allergens, making it easy for your customers to make a choice thats' right for them.
healthpro Menu Mentoring® can analyse individual dishes or entire menus, depending on your requirements, and helps your business to:
- increase sales
- decrease production overheads
- attract a new demographic of customers
- gain a competitive edge by demonstrating market leadership
- implement menu modification to reduce calories, saturated fats, sugars, and salt
- adopt methods of preparation that ensure menu items are suitable for customers with food intolerances, allergies, or special dietary needs, such as coeliacs, vegetarians, and vegans
- become legislation compliant - Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011
To find out more and explore the benefits of healthpro Menu Mentoring® click here.
Published on 11 September 2017 | Back to September Articles