Recipe of the Month Cumin Roast Red Peppers and Tomatoes
Recipe of the Month - Cumin Roast Red Peppers and Tomatoes
Recipe of the month - Cumin Roast Red Peppers & Tomatoes
This delicious roasted dish, brim full of nutrients, is beautifully quick and simple to prepare. The recipe can also be prepared a day in advance, stored in the fridge, and eaten cold or quickly re-heated before serving. Enjoy!
Ingredients (for 6 servings):
- 640 g red peppers
- 600 g cherry tomato on the vine
- 100 g fat green olives
- 5 g cumin seed
- 30 ml olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degreess celcius / gas mark 6.
- Deseed the peppers and cut into large chunks.
- Place in a roasting dish and drizzle with some of the olive oil.
- Roast for about 20 mins until softened a little.
- Sit the bunches of tomatoes amongst the peppers and scatter the cumin over. Drizzle the remainder of the oil and add some black pepper if desired.
- Return to the oven and roast for a further 10 mins, just until the tomato skins have split.
- Toss in the olives before serving.
Our team of experts at healthpro Menu Mentoring® have analysed this dish to give you the following nutrition information;
WF = Wheat Free, GF = Gluten Free, C = Coeliac Friendly, DF = Dairy Free, LSF = Low Saturated Fat, V = Vegitarean, Ve = Vegan, and 1 healthpro symbol = less that 300 kcals / serving
If you're in the business of food provision to the public and want to provide your customers with the nutritional and allergen information they need but don't know how, then contact the healthpro Menu Mentoring team on 086 4119222 or email email@example.com and find out how we can help.
© healthpro / 2014
Published on 4 August 2014 | Back to August Articles